Help us to help young people whilst helping yourself.
UCL (University College London) has created Citrus Saturday, a global youth entrepreneurship education programme. It is already running activities in countries across Europe and Africa, educating hundreds of young people - and growing fast.
Citrus Saturday needs corporate sponsors
If you think your business can help us further with the programme, have a look at our corporate sponsorship and social responsibility opportunities:
- We'll introduce you to someone who can help
- We’ll provide a space for a lemonade stand
- We’ll donate equipment or consumables
- Our organisation will use the Toolkit with the young people we work with
- We’ll sponsor some Toolkits (£250 each)
To pledge your support, please email email@example.com indicating how you think you could help.